Event Tickets Terms of Sale
These terms are in addition to the Terms and Conditions of the WPO Site, relating to the purchase of Event Tickets and do not replace the Site’s terms.
- You can have confidence that the online ticket-buying system is fully secure.
- You may bring your proof of purchase to the Event in order to pick up your tickets.
- Please also bring the booking confirmation email, which will be sent to you once you have submitted your payment details.
- Tickets are only valid when purchased through the WPO website. Tickets bought from other sources will be refused admission.
- Entry will only be permitted on production of valid ticket and or proof of purchase.
- Payment can be made by credit card or through Paypal.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged nor money refunded.
- Where ticket demand is high for sold out events, we may offer a refund.
- Refunds will not be provided for non-attendance.
- Tickets are non-transferrable.
Event Programme and seating
- Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
- Any changes will be made and posted on the WPO website.
- Seating at the events and talks within the Event is unreserved (seats do not have numbers).
- Seats are taken on a first come first served basis.
- To ensure your seat at a particular talk/workshop please arrive in plenty of time.
- No refunds will be provided to latecomers or in the case of a full talk/workshop.
Portfolio Reviews & Workshops
- Please bring the booking confirmation email which will be sent to you once you have submitted your payment details.
- The Portfolio Reviews & Workshops have a limited allocation of tickets.
- Admittance is for attendees who have purchased a Portfolio Review and/or Workshops ticket only.
- In the unlikely event that an event is cancelled, we will contact you on the phone number provided when booking, at the earliest time possible.
- A full refund will be given for any cancelled event.
- In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests the WPO reserves the right to refuse admission and refund the ticket value.
- The WPO, WPA and its associated Promoters are unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at this event - including damage and losses to property - if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons.
- As a condition of sale, ticket holders consent to being filmed or sound recorded for TV, Video, DVD, Webcast or other public broadcast as part of the audience.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non commercial, without the prior written consent of WPO.