- 8387-116337:OK, now can we go home please?
- 8387-116339:From shore to the wilds of storm tossed seas
- 8387-116341:Thor's eye watches his storm home
- 8387-116342: Give me fresh snow to make angels in please
- 8387-116436:Even the fisherman returned home
- 8387-116437:Winged snow demons embrace this place
- 8387-116439:Extending the hand of safe home coming
- 8387-116440:Twin towers of hope
- 8387-116441:Bench with a view
Winter storms by clickinhistory
A selection of images taken amid a winter snow storm along the coast of the North East of England between Tynemouth and South Shields.