Academic membership criteria:
- 1) Academic institutions must teach a programme* of photography.
- 2) Institutions must promote the competition to students using materials provided by the WPO.
Students must be:
- 3) Aged 18 – 28, study at the institution and will still be studying April 2012.
- 4a) Study photography as their primary programme, in order to receive a diploma/degree within a field of photography or
- b) Study photography as a recognised programme as part of their chosen diploma/degree of study.
If you have any questions, please contact Ania Wadsworth with the details of your photography course/s.
*A 'Programme' refers to a formalised photography course/credit/module/foundation which is taught at higher education level, within a diploma / Bachelor of Arts / Master of Arts curriculum.