The World Photography Organisation (WPO) supports professional, amateur and student photography, lending a global platform for the photographic industry to communicate, congregate and cultivate, and showcasing current trends in all genres of photography.
- Promote photography and photographers to a worldwide audience
- Support photographers whilst creating new avenues in which to develop the photographic practices within the industry
- Enable photographers to have their work seen internationally
- Establish photography into new and less mature markets
- Introduce young talent to a world-wide public and photographic audience
- Provide various annual meeting grounds for a global industry to converge and facilitate exchange within the market.